- Two key problems caused by glyphosate in the diet are nutritional deficiencies, especially minerals, and systemic toxicity
- Glyphosate is possibly “the most important factor in the development of multiple chronic diseases and conditions that have become prevalent in Westernized societies,” according to researchers
- Your gut bacteria are a key component of glyphosate’s mechanism of harm, as microbes have the pathway used by glyphosate to kill weeds
- Glyphosate causes extreme disruption of microbes’ functions and lifecycles. What’s worse, glyphosate preferentially affects beneficial bacteria, allowing pathogens to overgrow
- Two key problems in autism unrelated to the brain yet clearly associated with the condition are both linked with glyphosate exposure: gut dysbiosis, and disrupted sulfur metabolism/impaired sulfate transport
Another reason to eat organic/non-GMO foods!